• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

And a badass O line
69nmrm.jpg

Ass Hat Art strikes again. Nothing like a having a Shyster Jew owning your team. Tried to get a low life sex offender in free agency just because he is black. Shyster Jews know black people in Atlanta will pay through the nose to watch a black quarterback no matter what.
6251CBE8-8E34-4E92-A6D8-DEAA2119B6B3.gif
E085E7FB-F1F2-4F70-A63F-39251BE1CDB4.gif
39FA1306-E72E-4095-B9D9-EBA0CB0D7C79.gif

Watched his introduction video...

He was a class act during the questions (of course) and throughout this whole process....from what I have heard. Speaks well of him and that's the way he was here. Never bad mouthed the other players, Falcons MGT and even thanked the Falcons after being pushed out the door. Never thought a trade would happen, but here we are.

I wish him the best - hope he finally wins a SB. I will keep up with him and probably watch the Colts, instead of the lowly Falcons. It seems they acted out of desperation which I don't understand. Perhaps for all parties involved it is for the best...sounds as though Matt was ready for a move based on what he said.

I hope the Falcons go 0-17...lol. Bet they get close with no defense, no offensive line, a new questionable QB and no cap space to fix those issues.

1648002926298.png

YOU MIGHT BE A FALCONS FAN IF:

"Somebody can kick you in the crotch and you don't even blink," says Jeff Foxworthy.
"There's no way to hurt us after 28-3. You can't break our hearts anymore than that."

Dawgs and the Braves exorcised their demons. Falcons can put 28-3 in the rear view if they win.

Back
Top Bottom