• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

For me...the run game is the teams way of NOT relying on Mariotta's arm.

The offense is built to move the ball and have him throw very little. Hopefully he can hold onto the ball tonight.

That was u-g-l-y. Terrible weather and Falcons didn’t look good. But it’s hard to really learn anything during a funky game like this with the wind and rain. If the Falcons weren’t still competing for the division, I think we might see Ridder next game.

Another loss that is fully Matt Ryan's fault......lol. I'm sure our resident MR hater will be along soon to say that. DAMMITT BOY!!!!

No seriously - Mariota sucks. We are seeing why he was benched before, very uneven week to week. He sounds like a great guy in person, however he is mid pack (at best) QB.

Bring in Ridder now and let's see what he can do. Get him some reps this year rather than waiting until 2023. If he isn't the guy, then draft another QB. DAMMITT BOY!!!

If you want to get more on target, they could have taken a top-tier OL in the first round instead of a WR out of USC. The Alabama WRs were good picks.
not for the draft picks they spent. 5 for Quintorris alone. never played a full season...and Ridley turned out to have mental issues and gambling issues.

Back
Top Bottom