• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Do you guy think trufaunt deserves a long term deal or would you let him walk and get one of the free agent corners. Like the guy from Houston. To me tru don't have great ball skills. Alford has more picks than tru does and our d played pretty good with out him

I guess it's this way with every corner, but it seems Trufant gets beat a good bit. I think Collins filled in for him quite well. I wouldn't overpay for him and if someone better is available I'd be willing to trade him. He's also coming off of an injury.

I guess it's this way with every corner, but it seems Trufant gets beat a good bit. I think Collins filled in for him quite well. I wouldn't overpay for him and if someone better is available I'd be willing to trade him. He's also coming off of an injury.
I agree. Like you said I also think he gets beat a lot. And Collins did fill in pretty well for him he had like 2 or 3 picks.

View image on Twitter
C5YAthBVYAU_HnR.jpg:small

Follow
Atlanta Falcons @AtlantaFalcons

With the NFL Combine less than a week away, here are 10 pass-rushers to keep your
1f440.png
on.

1f4dd.png
- http://atlfal.co.nz/2kNGGJB

8:36 AM - 24 Feb 2017

Agree, I think we need to add another pass rusher and add a D tackle. I would like to see us keep Trufant if we wouldn't have to pay him huge money, I think he would have improved ten fold once Quinn took over the defensive play calling just like the rest of the defense did

Agree, I think we need to add another pass rusher and add a D tackle. I would like to see us keep Trufant if we wouldn't have to pay him huge money, I think he would have improved ten fold once Quinn took over the defensive play calling just like the rest of the defense did
That's the problem he's gonna want atleast 10 mil plus. I wouldn't pay more than 8 mil for him. Collins could take his place and be way cheaper and if we get more pass rush he would be just as good.

That's the problem he's gonna want atleast 10 mil plus. I wouldn't pay more than 8 mil for him. Collins could take his place and be way cheaper and if we get more pass rush he would be just as good.
I agree, but would lie to keep him if we could keep the price tag fair. Still think he is an A player. Maybe he will realize that he has a good chance at a SB ring and will not get money greedy

Back
Top Bottom