• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I agree, but would lie to keep him if we could keep the price tag fair. Still think he is an A player. Maybe he will realize that he has a good chance at a SB ring and will not get money greedy
I like trufant. I think we should sign him to a similar contact as alford. 4 year's 38 mil 21 guaranteed. Alford has more pics and has played more games. And always seems to make a play when it counts. Although he does get flagged often for pass Interference. I just like how physical Collins is when he tackles. Trufant is not a great tackler.

I like trufant. I think we should sign him to a similar contact as alford. 4 year's 38 mil 21 guaranteed. Alford has more pics and has played more games. And always seems to make a play when it counts. Although he does get flagged often for pass Interference. I just like how physical Collins is when he tackles. Trufant is not a great tackler.

Great teams don't have a bunch of high priced players. Great teams are great because they draft properly and get high $ talent for rookie money. Let someone else pay Trufant.

Collins came on and grew into a solid DB. Quinn will make the right decisions as far as defense goes, he will be looking for revenge after giving up a 25 point lead and being known as a defensive genius. I reserved my PSL and seats for the new stadium, so pumped for the upcoming season and to get a championship banner in the stadiums first year

Great teams don't have a bunch of high priced players. Great teams are great because they draft properly and get high $ talent for rookie money. Let someone else pay Trufant.
I agree. But you have to resign certain players that you drafted when it comes time. Like beasley.Jarrett. Matthew. Julio.freeman. Coleman

I agree. But you have to resign certain players that you drafted when it comes time. Like beasley.Jarrett. Matthew. Julio.freeman. Coleman

You won't be able to sign them all but I get your point. Look at Seattle. They were great when they had a bunch of fantastic picks that were playing like Pro Bowlers on Rookie contracts.

True. That's why I think we should trade or move on from trufant and stick with collins

I'd trade Coleman in a second. Freeman is special. Every highlight of Trufant is him getting beat. I hate the Pats but they don't overpay for anyone. Trade guys away as they are wanting that big contract.

I'd trade Coleman in a second. Freeman is special. Every highlight of Trufant is him getting beat. I hate the Pats but they don't overpay for anyone. Trade guys away as they are wanting that big contract.
I agree. Freeman is baby beast mode. I would trade Coleman as well. And draft another to take his place.

Back
Top Bottom