• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Yeah I know. Don't know why we let demarco go. The schaub move was dumb. I think sims is a ok back up.

I too was confused about DiMarco. His deal with buffalo was really reasonable.
I can understand the Schaub move just because the QB position is so important and because the falcons have to win every game by shootout. So they really need a backup that is above average just in case Ryan goes down.
I would love to see them go out and make a big signing on the D line but I really don't think it will happen.
Freeman is already asking for a new deal and he will get paid at some point.
All in all tho, we are talking about the falcons lol. Sometimes they don't make a whole lot of sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I don't think we have very much money left. I would have let Upshaw walk as well and used the money else where. I'm glad the resigned toilolo. Any otherr players you would cut.

The Falcons sold out.

They have a great team, offensive and defensive, but when you are winning a game by 25 points, why does the coaching staff change the way the team is playing?

Defense goes from a five man rushing and pounding Brady, to a three man rushing, and God forbid that they so much as touch Brady.
To make it worse the defensive backs would back off the receivers as soon as Brady tuned loose of the ball.

NFL is almost as real as wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom