• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Look guys these are the real Falcons. Last years Falcons were a fluke. This team sucks, always has and always will. You are going to spend another 20 years waiting for the Chump City Buzzards to luck up and stumble in to sucess.

****Oh yeah I will trade anyone a beat to hell Hi Point for you PSL-minimum 2-you add cash on your end. Better hurry while your PSL has any value left.*****Bwahahaaaa!!!

Halftime adjustments really show the ability of the coaching staff, good or bad. I'm curious to see how the Falcons look in the 3rd quarter. I don't think this is going to be a blowout but giving up a 17-point lead to the Patriots playing in MA is baaaad.

I would've hoped that the dirty birds learned their lesson last year against the Patriots. Oh well. I don't really pay attention to pro sports much but this game being hometown team against favorite team it's a game I'll peek at while working a little.

I like Matt Ryan. However, I think it's time the Falcons draft a QB. Guess who the last QB the Falcons drafted outside of the 7th round was. Hint: it was 2004.

Back
Top Bottom