• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I have been a football fan my entire life. Some of my first memories are of my brother and I out in the front yard playing with a football, then to neighborhood games on a regular basis, watching him play high school football, me playing midget football in grammar school, them junior high, then high school. I used to love watching it with my friends. I loved football season! I was a Falcons' fan from the beginning of the franchise. But, I am also a veteran and a patriot. When the Pro's starting disrespecting the flag and the country I quit watching. Last year I only watched the Falcons. That was because they didn't take part in the disrespect. This year they did, so I quit watching all together. At first it felt like it was a sacrifice on my part but the right thing to do. I am sorry to say, it no longer feels like a sacrifice, only the right thing to do. I have lost an interest and a passion, and I don't think I will ever see it again.

As far as I know it was only two falcons that kneeled a few weeks ago. For the most part the falcons have stayed out of the flag drama.

I'm excited about todays game. Almost halfway through the season and we finally get a division game.

Back
Top Bottom