• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Yep. 49 yr old here. My stepdad installed an antenna so we could get the Chattanooga tv station on Sunday when they played at home and Fulton County stadium was NOT sold out. They wouldn't show the game on Atlanta tv if it wasn't sold out. When the Falcons were playing was the ONLY time we could eat in front of the tv.

Been a big (and disappointed )fan for many years.
Loooong gone are those days!!!
We are a relevant playoff contending team EVERY year now!

Look at how many teams lose the Super Bowl and then don't do shiii the next year.

We are building something special here.
Exactly, the Superbowl hangover is real. Falcons handle it well, only NFC team in the playoffs that returned. Not a bad season, all thats left now is to root against the saints.

**** Atalanta tax payers, they've made much worse decisions. Taxation is theft and I commend any business man who pays as little as possible.

If taxation is theft, what did Blank do?

That smarmy asshole could have paid for 12 of those stadiums. He just stuck the taxpayers up to prove how powerful he is.

If taxation is theft, what did Blank do?

That smarmy asshole could have paid for 12 of those stadiums. He just stuck the taxpayers up to prove how powerful he is.
And? You know how much money the Superbowl is going to generate for the city of Atlanta when Arthur brings it to town next year? He's running a business not a charity. You honestly think the city of Atlanta would have otherwise spent those tax dollars on something productive? I'm sure Aurthur negotiates to spend as little of his money on taxes same as any other successful business.

Back
Top Bottom