• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Need to pick up a tight end. Hooper isn't getting it done. Pick up a tight end that know how to throw his weight around and our third down and red zone woes go away.

Need to pick up a tight end. Hooper isn't getting it done. Pick up a tight end that know how to throw his weight around and our third down and red zone woes go away.
On one play that stood out to me a CB was coming at Hooper to make the tackle and Hooper hit the ground like there were bullets flying over his head. I don't know much about physics but I thought Hooper had some chance of stretching the play, maybe knocking a CB on his butt.

Hooper started the year looking like Gronk. Now, not so much. Yeah, we really need a TE since we only have Julio and Sanu.
Yep, and Julio and Sanu's speed don't mean much in the red zone, I like Coleman and Freeman but nobody is scared of them pounding it in at the goal line. Really need a tight end that knows how to bully his way open and actually catch the ball when it hits his hands.

Draft a former BB player at TE. All good TEs are former BB players. Seriously, all it takes is being moderately athletic with larger size and most BB players have that aka Gonzales, Gates. Most TEs don't get jammed at all and are covered by the least athletic guys on the field.

Back
Top Bottom