• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Where are all the guys saying that it's just one game, they started the super bowl year like this, just wait........

I'm waiting to see who they pick in the first round next year.

I am sure the masterminds will trade off picks to move up and get another slot receiver. Falcons be Falconing.

I find your optimism about the Falcons infectious. Should we start discussing the next draft pick? That is the only relevant subject involving the Falcons at this time?

I like a lot of what the Falcons have going on but this defense had me drifting off today in a daydream about the 2019 draft. There are only so many key injuries a team can have before things get rough. I'm still pulling for them.

I find your optimism about the Falcons infectious. Should we start discussing the next draft pick? That is the only relevant subject involving the Falcons at this time?
They're going on a hot streak, gonna win theses next three games then have a bye week, come out healthy and make a run all the way through the Superbowl!

They're going on a hot streak, gonna win theses next three games then have a bye week, come out healthy and make a run all the way through the Superbowl!
Since all the mods read all of your posts anyways no reason to report this one. False hope is no joke FA...

Back
Top Bottom