• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Any draft predictions?
Dkq8sKPX4AEGDxy.jpg

they gotta go either corner, d-tackle, or pass rusher.

That makes sense but if the best offensive lineman on the board is sitting there in the first round, will they take him? Maybe someone they could put at RT and compete to start.

With Quinn running the defense this season, I won't be surprised if they go defense for 4 of the first 5 picks.

That makes sense but if the best offensive lineman on the board is sitting there in the first round, will they take him? Maybe someone they could put at RT and compete to start.

With Quinn running the defense this season, I won't be surprised if they go defense for 4 of the first 5 picks.
Not much first round talent at OT this year but plenty on DL and CB. I’d personally take Ed Oliver of Houston or Deandre Baker of Georgia if they available.

Reactions: GFB
Not much first round talent at OT this year but plenty on DL and CB. I’d personally take Ed Oliver of Houston or Deandre Baker of Georgia if they available.

Maybe Jonah Williams with the first pick. Much more likely DT or DE. I think Baker is going to be solid but CB is not a top need and Quinn likes taller CBs. I'd be glad if they grabbed him though.

Maybe Jonah Williams with the first pick. Much more likely DT or DE. I think Baker is going to be solid but CB is not a top need and Quinn likes taller CBs. I'd be glad if they grabbed him though.
Jonah Williams is not a top 15 pick. It’s not that we don’t need a player at his position but his talent doesn’t fit that slot. Now maybe if we could trade down to say 25-32 in 1st round he might be a good choice but not too 15. For me just to many great defensive lineman and DB’s.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom