• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Would love for them to land Deandre Baker. Think he's going to be a solid NFL CB. But I think the Falcons should invest heavily in offensive line.

Seems like they're trying to steer the reporters toward offensive and defensive line straight away. Then, there's that great talk up on the the QBs, which was impressive he could say without laughing hysterically. Makes me think if that's how they try to steer the reporters right off then they're looking to pick something else in the first round. That might support the CB pick.

The interception at 1:03 was very impressive, I thought. Baker was impressive the whole game. Most people seem to think Greedy Williams is the best cb in the draft though. We shall see.

Seems like they're trying to steer the reporters toward offensive and defensive line straight away. Then, there's that great talk up on the the QBs, which was impressive he could say without laughing hysterically. Makes me think if that's how they try to steer the reporters right off then they're looking to pick something else in the first round. That might support the CB pick.

The interception at 1:03 was very impressive, I thought. Baker was impressive the whole game. Most people seem to think Greedy Williams is the best cb in the draft though. We shall see.
Greedy is good....but he won't tackle. And you know Quinn aint gonna want that shiit.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom