• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

What I read gave both picks a C and though both were reaches. Who knows? I didn't know what they gave up. If they gave up 2 and 3 it's not going to be much of a draft. Then again, if they turn out to be All-Pros it's a bargain.

Those draft grades are completely worthless pretty often. Colts had an amazing draft last year and they got grades from "A-" to "C-", with more writers leaning toward the "C-" camp. I'm hoping the Falcons make the writers passing out "C" grades look clueless, but you never know. I think the Falcons have enough picks left to trade back into the 3rd round pretty easily.

What I read gave both picks a C and thought both were reaches. Who knows? I didn't know what they gave up. If they gave up 2 and 3 it's not going to be much of a draft. Then again, if they turn out to be All-Pros it's a bargain.
F those meaningless "grades"....I don't know bout yall....But I'm sick and tired of 3rd and goal and we can't run that sum biiitch in!!!

I LOVE these 2 picks. Our O-line is set for the next 5 YEARS!...that's how long a 1st rd. draft picks contract is for....and CHEAP!

F those meaningless "grades"....I don't know bout yall....But I'm sick and tired of 3rd and goal and we can't run that sum biiitch in!!!

I LOVE these 2 picks. Our O-line is set for the next 5 YEARS!...that's how long a 1st rd. draft picks contract is for....and CHEAP!
Is Alex Mack going to play for 5 more years? When he is done we have a serious hole.

Bruh....Alex is gonna retire a FALCON...don't worry bout it.
As well as Jake.
I know that but he’s 33. I’m not worried about him leaving I’m worried about him retiring. Playing center until he’s 38 sounds like a train wreck on his body.

Jonah Williams is not a top 15 pick. It’s not that we don’t need a player at his position but his talent doesn’t fit that slot. Now maybe if we could trade down to say 25-32 in 1st round he might be a good choice but not too 15. For me just to many great defensive lineman and DB’s.

He was worth the 11th pick to the Bengals.

Back
Top Bottom