• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Whole o line was hot garbage

Terrible, but that was one of the best defensive fronts in the league. They could run the ball all over us and stop us all day in defense getting pressure with 4. Hard to win when you are dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Damn that was ugly the Falcons got dominated.

Dang. Hoping for better in the next couple weeks.

Is he $10 million richer? You think he lasts a season with the Pats? He's crazy and I don't see him getting along too well in NE.

You think he is crazy? He had a plan and it worked IMHO. If you don't think that he wasn't trying to go to a team that could win a championship, you may be the one that is crazy, all due respect of course.

egqr0pg2vel31.jpg

You think he is crazy? He had a plan and it worked IMHO. If you don't think that he wasn't trying to go to a team that could win a championship, you may be the one that is crazy, all due respect of course.

Wait a second. Why did he sign with Oakland except to get paid? The Raiders aren't competing. He didn't sign with that train wreck because he thought he'd get a ring. The motivation was money. Then it changed to playing for a winner? Unlikely.

As far as crazy goes, I was thinking more along the lines of giving himself frostbite, threatening to retire over a helmet, burning bridges in every direction on social media, losing his job on purpose twice. If that doesn't seem crazy to you, I don't know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom