• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

FB_IMG_1573423723921.jpg

One of my neighbors from New Orleans was giving me crap about the LSU win over my beloved Tide this morning after church - chalk this one up to karma.........

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Woo hoo! Win your way to a mid round draft slot. Once and always dumb asses!

I know let's get to 8-8 or 9-7 that will show them.

CHUMP CITY.

Did Dan Quinn remember how to call a defense during the bye week? Where has that sack machine defense been all season? Season isn’t a total bust since we beat down the saints in NO.

Dan relinquished defensive coordinator duties to Jeff Ulbrich during the off week. So what does that prove? I said months ago he couldn't be head coach and defensive coordinator at the same time. It's too much...

Woo hoo! Win your way to a mid round draft slot. Once and always dumb asses! I know let's get to 8-8 or 9-7 that will show them. CHUMP CITY.

I'm sure they wanted to beat the Ain'ts regardless of the impact a win had on the 2020 draft pick. The players don't want to go into the off season 1-15 and think "glad we get a great draft pick". They want to win as many games as possible - the players aren't worried about the draft at this point. 1-7 is embarrassing for them. The Falcons are thinking : I need to save my job and reputation and the best way to do that is win! And a nice win it was - Ain'ts had no touchdowns, our defense had 6 sacks, we ran for 140+ yrds and our new kicker did very well....all in the superdome. I'll take that all day.

Dan relinquished defensive coordinator duties to Jeff Ulbrich during the off week. So what does that prove? I said months ago he couldn't be head coach and defensive coordinator at the same time. It's too much...

I'm sure they wanted to beat the Ain'ts regardless of the impact a win had on the 2020 draft pick. The players don't want to go into the off season 1-15 and think "glad we get a great draft pick". They want to win as many games as possible - the players aren't worried about the draft at this point. 1-7 is embarrassing for them. The Falcons are thinking : I need to save my job and reputation and the best way to do that is win! And a nice win it was - Ain'ts had no touchdowns, our defense had 6 sacks, we ran for 140+ yrds and our new kicker did very well....all in the superdome. I'll take that all day.

I am not A Falcons fan. Just here to point out the obvious. Not a fan of any particular NFL team. I get all my misery on Saturday. So here it is:

Falcons suck yesterday, today, and in the future. It is an ownership problem.

But I will trade you a 12 pack of tacos for your season tickets.

Back
Top Bottom