• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I heard Falcons getting new uniforms for 2020

They show the history of them in the video - black & red, all red, all black and current red with black helmet. I'm guessing we'll see red helmets and black jerseys as in 1966. I'm for that.... :thumb: They'll look great when we win the superbowl in 2021! :cool:

Teaser video... Coming April 2020.
https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/falcons-announce-new-uniforms-for-2020-season

1966.jpg

Reactions: GFB
I saw where the Falcons announced on Tuesday that they have signed place kicker Younghoe Koo and punter Ryan Allen to a one year extensions. Both Koo and Allen played in Atlanta's final eight games of the 2019 season. These guys filled in big slots on the roster and did a good job, so I'm glad to see that they kept them.

fobehktywhmcd8eleyib.jpg

Here's the Falcon's players that become unrestricted free agents when the new season begins March 18th. These players can sign with any NFL team after the 18th, as they have played played four or more seasons when their contract expired.

There are some talented guys here, so I hope we can work out a deal with some (Hardy). Others (Bosher) have already been replaced by a new player.

Vic Beasley : Falcons said they will not pursue contract talks with Vic when the new season begins.
Jack Crawford
Matt Bosher
Adrian Clayborn
Kemal Ishmael
J.J. Wilcox
Steven Means
Kenjon Barner
Tyeler Davison
Justin Hardy
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Keith Smith
John Cyprien
Austin Hooper - "Hoop" will get paid by Falcons (or another team) after some good seasons.
Ra'Shede Hageman
De'Vondre Campbell
Sharrod Neasman
Wes Schweitzer
Matt Simms
Jamar Taylor
Michael Bennett
John Wetzel

Back
Top Bottom