• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I'm torn on the new uniforms. I agree I wish they'd keep some red at least.

Don't know why the team appears to have avoided red this time. I thought the retro jerseys could have been the 1980s red, but even the retros are all black. Guess the team sells more black jerseys?

iu

True sign of a garbage franchise. Perhaps they thought changing uniforms and 2 dollar ass n lips dogs would get people to come to The Empty Paint Bucket to watch what is basically doo doo. Arthur Blank is a Salad Tossing Liberal and his franchise reflects it.

28-3

Chumps.

True sign of a garbage franchise. Perhaps they thought changing uniforms and 2 dollar ass n lips dogs would get people to come to The Empty Paint Bucket to watch what is basically doo doo. Arthur Blank is a Salad Tossing Liberal and his franchise reflects it.

28-3

Chumps.
damn..... I agree with most of what u said. Cant tell if you are a falcons fan or not tho. Also, **** u for the 28-3 comment u heartless bastard.

Little more specific? What's your prediction?

i say 7-9
as for the roster. after Ryan and Julio there are no players on this roster that would be in consideration for the best in the league at their position. Pass rushers are non existent on this team, the oline let Matt Ryan lead the league in sacks last season. Hurst the TE they traded for was a 3rd stinger on the Ravens. maybe Ridley can make that jump to being a star, maybe. as for rookie CB being ready because he plays Julio in practice every day....well that logic is flawed because if it were true we wouldn't be drafting a CB in the first place.

i say 7-9
as for the roster. after Ryan and Julio there are no players on this roster that would be in consideration for the best in the league at their position. Pass rushers are non existent on this team, the oline let Matt Ryan lead the league in sacks last season. Hurst the TE they traded for was a 3rd stinger on the Ravens. maybe Ridley can make that jump to being a star, maybe. as for rookie CB being ready because he plays Julio in practice every day....well that logic is flawed because if it were true we wouldn't be drafting a CB in the first place.

I think pass rush will be improved due to personnel changes and, more importantly, who's calling the defense. Offensive line looks improved also, but it's going to be another train wreck if they can't run the ball. The Ravens 3rd string TE was good enough to start on most teams last season so I suspect Hurst is going to have a great run with the Falcons; plus his contract had to be a big enticement to trade for him. Ridley's great. I agree with you on concern with young CBs. I thought they'd grab a 1st-tier LB instead of a 2nd-tier CB with their first pick in this draft. Anyway, I think the Falcons look pretty good except for the fact the division got tougher.

Back
Top Bottom