• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Falcons are not going to contend for the division this season. Julio could help a team win a championship. I hope the Falcons get a decent return and Julio gets a shot at a ring. He draws a double team and opens up the offense whether or not he catches a lot of TDs.

upload_2021-5-30_9-26-37.png

Reactions: GFB
Falcons are not going to contend for the division this season. Julio could help a team win a championship. I hope the Falcons get a decent return and Julio gets a shot at a ring. He draws a double team and opens up the offense whether or not he catches a lot of TDs.
We been playing without him for a bit. He barely plays all season. I’m sure Atlanta knew he was going to leave.

Tampa will probably be the best again, but we might can be #2. Depends on how well the saints manage without Drew. Of course they beat us without him last year...so we may be in trouble. :faint:Another 0-5 start and we're done...again.

We been playing without him for a bit. He barely plays all season. I’m sure Atlanta knew he was going to leave.

As soon as the cut to salary cap came out, someone wasn't going to make it. Agreed receivers look good even without him. Should be a lot of two TE sets this season.

Back
Top Bottom