• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

You do know that he going to play for the Colts this year, right?

It's a rhetorical question.

I just don't understand why you put Ryan's stats up there, when he'll be taking the Colts to the playoffs this year.
Because half the ppl. here say the Falcons sucked BECAUSE of Matt Ryan.

Because half the ppl. here say the Falcons sucked BECAUSE of Matt Ryan.

His stats are padded with a lot of garbage passing yards when the winning team is in a prevent defense and just running out the clock.

The Falcons and Ryan sucked because they could never routinely score points when they got in the red zone. ( take a sack , fumble , interception , dropped pass , scared to get out of the pocket and run for the first down or touch down, etc, etc, etc )

image (4).jpg

Hope they go 0-17. I'm tired of back to back losing seasons and excuses.

I don't understand trying to get to get Watson (with his baggage) and dump of Ryan - whole deal was a huge fiasco. Now they have Mariotta and a bleak outlook for 2022. Don't think they'll be any better with him than Ryan.

Tried to watch some last year and it was a waste of time. Going to skip this year......

My problem with Ryan was that megacontract that they gave him after 2016.

So much money for a QB with no rings. He was not worth it. They couldn’t afford to acquire a decent o-line in FA because of that contract.

Anyway then the Falcons do the most idiotic thing possible and get rid of him yet somehow manage to keep themselves saddled with the cost. The last 4 years plus this year’s are/will be due to that contract.

Matt Ryan is not a bad quarterback. But he’s not an elite QB, either.

Back
Top Bottom