• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Gun Show at Expo Center this weekend

wwboater

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Pimp!
441   0
Reaction score
Anybody going?

I will have a few new VP9s for $499 and some 43X MOS pistols for $549. Oh yeah and some super nice SCCY pistols for $179 with a $25 rebate.....

I really wanted to go to this one as it was about a year ago I went to one. The expo and farmers market are closest to the house. But you gotta have the funds to go and the wife has spent a lot on Christmas. I can only hope she got me a few things I wanted 🤣🤣🤣 like that's going to happen!!!!!

We will have several tables with nice older stuff along with small bits and pieces. Will be buying also, so bring along those old steel and wood firearms for some Christmas cash.
Old Winchester lever guns in the closet? Colt SAA that grandpa left you that you can't find hi-cap magazines for? Bring um and I will buy them.

That is an amazing price on the VP9 that should not be ignored if you are in the market for one. I hope the show is great!

Thanks

ALSO if you are an ODT person and want to buy one of my 43X MOS Glocks for $499.99 instead of the normal price of $549.. Just let me know your ODT and your screen name. I have 5 that I can do this deal.

I will also have a couple of SCARs in 308 and a CZ Checkmate Parrot.... and for alleycat alleycat I have a small tube of cosmoline that I can squirt some on to the new guns to make them smell old.......

Back
Top Bottom