• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta homeowner charged with murder after allegedly shooting stranger found sleeping inside home

From one of the immediate neighbors where it happened. She later deleted the post, but luckily I saved it:

1669567551331.png

A quote from the article
Certainly, there has to be an element where your life has to be in immediate danger”
and
”Atlanta Police Department have now concluded that there was not a threat to the homeowner”

I guess APD investigators determined his life wasn’t “endangered” enough ... << Civilian version
but
the police version of “ endangered” >> means it’s ok to shoot even if they are running away..

Yeah, I'm gonna guess there are some complexities regarding the corpse being in the yard. That would imply that at least part of the interaction being where the now deceased may have been leaving the premises.

We're relying on a news story written by a journalist. I'm gonna wait 72 hours before settling down in my armchair to give my opinion.

Yeah, I'm gonna guess there are some complexities regarding the corpse being in the yard. That would imply that at least part of the interaction being where the now deceased may have been leaving the premises.

We're relying on a news story written by a journalist. I'm gonna wait 72 hours before settling down in my armchair to give my opinion.
Whhaaattt?!?!? That's NOT ODT way!

Back
Top Bottom