• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta International Car Show

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
It seems like every year it just gets smaller and weaker. I've come to expect the supercar manufacturers like Lamborghini not to be there but I'm confused at Porsche and MB not to be there since they have headquarters in Atlanta area. This year I went after skipping last year and theres no BMW and no Cadillac. What the heck. How you have Chevy, GMC, and Buick but no Cadillac? Was looking forward to checking out the new XT6. When Fulton County Sheriff has an area the same size as the manufacturer's I guess thats a sign it ain't much there.

I haven't been to the Atlanta car show in eons...and it was weak back then.

If you love car shows the best one I ever attended was in NYC in the Jared Javitts center. It was crazy! Could have spent two days there. Not cheap to fly up there just for the show but it is supposedly one of the best in the country.

The wife and I went last year for the first time. We were in the market to replace her car, so we figured we could check out the possibilities in one place without the salesmen B.S. We enjoyed it, and it served the purpose (we bought a Honda Pilot, and it wasn't on our radar before the show), but I was surprised that the show was not bigger and more impressive.

I think the age of "car enthusiast" is slowly fading away. That's a shame.

The ones in Detroit and Chicago are still large and well attended. Outside of those two there isn’t much else in terms of a meaningful car shows in North America. Most of the ones that still matter happen in Europe and Asia.

I think it was early last week that we stripped all the plastic off of new Kias going to that show. Seems like it was a Soul a Niro and a K900 which by the way is priced like real estate.

I haven't been to the Atlanta car show in eons...and it was weak back then.

If you love car shows the best one I ever attended was in NYC in the Jared Javitts center. It was crazy! Could have spent two days there. Not cheap to fly up there just for the show but it is supposedly one of the best in the country.
I bet @letitbeme can hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom