• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta ladies invasion match

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Sunday was the 3rd annual Atlanta 3 gun ladies invasion match and it was most certainly a great one! I met a couple ODT members and I tell you nothing makes me happier than to meet you guys and hear that you watch and like my videos I love and appreciate the support I get from you guys!!! I also want to thank my sponsor @Patriot Arms and Supply for their support that allows me to go to these matches and meet all the amazing people that I have met!!!

I enjoy your videos. If l can get life to calm down for a moment I'll join you at one. 2 kids in sports is killing me right now

I enjoy your videos. If l can get life to calm down for a moment I'll join you at one. 2 kids in sports is killing me right now
Thank you I’m glad you like them!!! Any time your ready just let me know if you ever have any questions or need to borrow any gear don’t hesitate to ask!!!

That’s was crazy in the beginning shooting with people down range on the right of you shooting.
Cooter69
They are not quite down range they are behind me to the right. you can’t see it in the video really but my feet are down range and my body is twisted to the right. There is a 180 degree safety rule that keeps anyone from being in the direct line of fire

Back
Top Bottom