• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta NOT chosen by Amazon

The story goes it absolutely was, to an extent. Amazon was not impressed - to say the least - with Cagle's stunt with Delta Airlines. Amazon doesn't care about the NRA one way or the other, but what they saw in that instance was that things like corporate tax arrangements could become subject to the whim of politics in fights they weren't even interested in.

Amazon specifically Bezos is very very political. Owns the NYT.

I own the stock, I use Amazon but make no mistake the founder is a political op.

Believe it or not Nashville actually is growing like crazy. There are cranes everywhere in that city with new types of jobs. Nashville is the healthcare capital of the United States and that money has bred other industry growth.

It’s all them fla/ga line & Jason Alden fans: good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amazon specifically Bezos is very very political. Owns the NYT.

I own the stock, I use Amazon but make no mistake the founder is a political op.

Well that's a separate argument, but recall that Bezos bought The Washington Post with basically the change in his couch - $250 million, but he's the richest man in the world.... Money spent on lobbying efforts is a lot more effective than buying up and funding a newspaper these days if what you want is actual political influence (make no mistake, they do that too).

Back
Top Bottom