• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta NOT chosen by Amazon

$150k a year is not enough for a family to hv a house in NY. which average price for a decent 1000sf apartment is $2m. a house in queens is around 700k to 1.2m.

通过我的 BLA-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

25DA9FDD-B6AA-44CF-8652-93E48B3A515E.jpeg

Not breaking my heart.

Since you quoted me, I never said anything about politics. I merely pointed out that a requirment for the breaks was a 150k average salary. Thats a large sum of money for 25k employees to average.

You are right, I originally tagged you about the $150K, but then I rambled on based on other post referencing politics.

$150K average is about what I would expect for white-collar tech workers and management.

Amazes me ... people move south for better taxes, safer neighborhoods, state and local governments that are more suportive of corporate and small business...then they vote for the same idiotic policies that destroyed their home states and cities.

$150k a year is not enough for a family to hv a house in NY. which average price for a decent 1000sf apartment is $2m. a house in queens is around 700k to 1.2m.

通过我的 BLA-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

The median household income for NYC is $55K.

You are right, I originally tagged you about the $150K, but then I rambled on based on other post referencing politics.

$150K average is about what I would expect for white-collar tech workers and management.
I agree that there will be tech workers and management. My thought is that there wont be 25k worth of managment or high level tech people. Now I could see how this may differ in places like NY or CA. If thats the case, I wouldnt be opposed to being a floor sweeper for 150k a year.

The story goes it absolutely was, to an extent. Amazon was not impressed - to say the least - with Cagle's stunt with Delta Airlines. Amazon doesn't care about the NRA one way or the other, but what they saw in that instance was that things like corporate tax arrangements could become subject to the whim of politics in fights they weren't even interested in.

As the story goes... Whose story...?

Back
Top Bottom