• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta revolving door for Domestic Terrorists

**** stirrers.jpg

All brought to you by the Tavistock Institute. Make sure you watch the television shows, movies and news. That's where all the information is that they want to feed you. The results are seen on the ODT daily

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director.
Interesting perspective Sir.

Frankly I don't know Tavistock Institute from anything.

What's you're thinking here?

As Americans in 2023 just trying to live our lives in freedom, do you have any advice?

Best Regards,

So you think we all have a disgusting, insatiable, authoritarian need for our government to dole out punishment at your behest.... well at our behest would mean by our orders and thats certsinly not the case as we are merely discussing events on a public forum.. Mrs Esterhouse tell us what you would do with these people who have firebombed a truck on movie studio land, shot a police officer, threatened countless people, burned down two houses under construction, burned a mobile office at Blackhall studios, vandalized the home of and threatened the head of the studio...set an apd vehicle of fire, thrown bombs at police, thrown molotov cocktails at both ga power workers and police...smashed windows.. spray painted banks and office buildings, intimidated and threatened families of construction company employees...i would really like to know what you think should be done with people who have committed all these acts... i for one want safe streets and cities...i want violent criminals imprisoned our borders secure.... and its not at our behest.. its just common sense.. and justice... tell us what you would do..
I would convene a grand jury and attempt to indict and prosecute their criminal acts locally via the DA's office. I would not attempt to brand their crimes as "terrorism" for the feds to swoop in and usurp locally elected officials.

The deadline the Bolsheviks had set for Allied acceptance of their terms -April 10 1919- passed without any action and thus the Communist offer expired. Bullitt resigned in disgust and headed for the Riviera telling newspapermen he intended "to lie on the sand and watch the world go to hell".

US Naval Forces in Northern Russia 1918-1919

Download a PDF Version of US Naval Forces in Northern Russia (Archangel and Murmansk), 1918-1919 [9.5MB]
www.history.navy.mil
www.history.navy.mil

S-487.03 Dinner party at the Royal Naval College, Greenwich, England, July 25, 1942.

Dignitaries pose on the stops of the Painted Hall after dinner. From left to right: John G. Winant, US Ambassador to the UK; A.V. Alexander, First Lord of the Admirality; Winston Churchill, Prime Minster; William Bullitt, Special Assistant to the US Secretary of the Navy; ADM Ernest J. King...
www.history.navy.mil
www.history.navy.mil

This is retarded, and you guys are being mind-****ed by alphabet agencies and the DOJ and don't even realize it. The goal here is to brand lesser and lesser criminal acts and actors as "domestic terrorism" and "domestic terrorists". Why? When criminals become domestic terrorists, agencies are able to tap powers granted under the Patriot acts to deal with those people. The government is able to use detention and surveillance powers not authorized for non-domestic-terrorists. The end goal here is to brand as many criminals and criminal acts as terrorism as possible so the defendants are privy to the fewest possible rights when being investigated and prosecuted.

Dont tell them how cop city will make entry teams better at no knocks for parking tickets

maybe ya'll can all visit and sing songs with em
Songs alright:

Maybe free train tickets out of ATL, back to Portland

Put this song on repeat,

What would make this perfect: I don't even think this band is even from Germany, Wichita or something --but they _ KNOW_ how to turn up the treble. They'd be cleared out inside of like 18 hours maybe.

Back
Top Bottom