• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta revolving door for Domestic Terrorists

I would convene a grand jury and attempt to indict and prosecute their criminal acts locally via the DA's office. I would not attempt to brand their crimes as "terrorism" for the feds to swoop in and usurp locally elected officials.
Wow, you are quite the draconian one aren't you...
I would convene a grand jury and attempt to indict and prosecute their criminal acts locally via the DA's office. I would not attempt to brand their crimes as "terrorism" for the feds to swoop in and usurp locally elected officials.
Wow, Georgia grand jury indictments are only for capitsl offenses.. ones punishable by death...you are the draconian one.. we only want them to rot in jail for at least 20 years... you want them put to death😳

But labeling these acts as “domestic terrorism” it changes they way they are prosecuted and normalizes the use of the term to apply to any form of civil disobedience in the future.
THIS!

And I also would like some investigative journalism into how these people become professional rioters. Washington (D.C. or the state), Nevada, Michigan, Maine? How'd they get here and really, WHY are they here?

Wow, you are quite the draconian one aren't you...

Wow, Georgia grand jury indictments are only for capitsl offenses.. ones punishable by death...you are the draconian one.. we only want them to rot in jail for at least 20 years... you want them put to death😳
Why do you want us to pay feed people who enable pedophiles and terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom