• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATLANTA UNITED MLS CHAMPS!

Most sports are bogged down with tons of timeouts and breaks in game play, which quickly loses my interest and makes the whole thing boring. I'm talking about all the milling around the field, resets and breaks; it really makes most televised sports suck, so I don't watch sports.

I did watch this game and was thoroughly entertained. It's constant action without all the BS interruptions. I may have to watch more soccer in the future.

Well, if it doesn't count, then keep holding your breath for the Falcons, Hawks, Braves and especially them doggies who keep figuring out new ways to lose to Bama. Just say'n.

Yeah they all suck but at least they speak English :lol:

I ain't hating though, congrats to them, I'm sure it was no easy thing to accomplish. They just don't feel like an Atlanta team, especially now that they won a championship.

%soccer. It took me over an hour to get in here at work. I circled and circled this friggin place and finally got in. I made it on time, but barely. I hate this city. Hate isn't a strong enough word.

congrats to the soccer team.

Good for them. Arty Blank needed more $$$. I respect the athleticism of players. The growth of Soccer shows the changing demographic in the US. Just when you think we’re super saturated with sports here comes the xfl, again! I don’t need anymore entertainment.

%soccer. It took me over an hour to get in here at work. I circled and circled this friggin place and finally got in. I made it on time, but barely. I hate this city. Hate isn't a strong enough word.

Your new home:

kmbbc.org_wp_content_uploads_2017_08_macon_bibb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom