• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta's Most Photogenic Baby Contest - Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Charity Fundraiser

ready2play

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
9   0
Reaction score
Alright guys....need some support!

This is a charity fundraiser, so ALL proceeds go to the CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS.

We need votes for my son, Truan. The votes cost 50 cents each, with a minimum of 10 votes purchased at a time.

In order to vote, go to the page below. At the top, you will see where you can pick the number of votes, and enter the info for the baby your votes will be cast for (hopefully mine). You can vote as many times as you want, as often as you want.

Select the amount of votes you want to cast.

Select ONE YR for the age drop down

Select COMICAL or FASHIONABLE for category. Truan is in BOTH of these categories, so we need votes for both of them (split your votes if you want)

Enter Pelfrey, Truan in the child's name field.

That's it! Help us get to at least $100 in donations per picture so we can get the rest of the pictures on disc from the shoot, and so that Troop (his nickname) can win!!!!!! They give out modeling contracts and trophies. The contracts are only awarded based on the Judges votes, not general public voting. We get the discs with our entire photo shoot released as a prize, as well as a trophy. We do not get any of the monetary donations. Those all go to Children's Miracle Network.

I have attached the pics that are in each category, but you can see them on the voting page as well.

Contest Home Page - http://www.photogenicbaby.com/atlanta-most-photogenic-babies-of-2017.html

Fashionable Category -

IMG_20170304_0003.jpg

Comedic Category -

IMG_20170305_0001.jpg

daily bump! No comments yet, supposing nobody from here is supporting yet...please help where you can! Good cause, plus helping my son win!

Bump for more views, and hopefully to get someone to donate! Great cause, and help a future gun enthusiast win his first competition!

Back
Top Bottom