• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATT customer service sucks. Does anyone know how to talk to an American representative?

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
Been trying to get in touch with anyone who speaks American for over a month with no luck. I can't hear and those Asscrackastni accents are just beyond me. I usually just get frustrated and hang up.
My internet had been going in and out also for months. They keep sending repair guys out but they say the relay box is bad and Att doesn't want to fix it because eventually they're going to a new system but they don't know when that will be.
I'm still paying for crap that doesn't work and I'm at the end of my patience. I'm been using them for well over a decade but I've about had it.
I need someone I can understand to yell at.

We paid the cancellation fee because they sucked so bad and switched to Charter at the time instead. ATT claimed we didn't pay the fee and turned my wife over to a collections agency when we refused to continue paying a monthly fee. Took 6 months to get it off her credit
They send her offers to this day asking to come back as a valued customer. They can **** off

I used ATT for almost 20 years and dumped their sorry ass service recently.
Who are you using now? I'm king of low tech so I'm not up on all the current techno stuff. I'm still with Att as a carry over from when we had a landline. I see a lot of stuff advertised but I do know most aren't available where I'm at yet.

Back
Top Bottom