• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATT customer service sucks. Does anyone know how to talk to an American representative?

IDK I had an issue getting an AT&T line trenched after some dip**** siding contractors ripped the ATT box off the wall and cut the wires at the dirt. Talked to one indian, and then they transferred me to tech support in California, but I think their engineering department is insulated from their sales department.

If you ever get to a US based call center ask them for their direct number "in case you get disconnected" and then just call that one back.

IDK I had an issue getting an AT&T line trenched after some dip**** siding contractors ripped the ATT box off the wall and cut the wires at the dirt. Talked to one indian, and then they transferred me to tech support in California, but I think their engineering department is insulated from their sales department.

If you ever get to a US based call center ask them for their direct number "in case you get disconnected" and then just call that one back.
I'm going to wait until Monday, my blood pressure is high enough as it is.

I expect you can not find anyone really satisfied with their service ---
I have AT&T for my Cell phone, Directv/AT&T now, and Fiber internet. I haven't had any issues and everyone subs their support out to foreigners nowadays.

I'm satisfied but I use to work for Comcast, AT&T, Directv and Dish network as a technician and I know all the services are the same. But I can repair most issues myself. The only time I need to talk to support is when their equipment takes a dump.

A shame, ‘cause it really was a great place to work before the judge Greene decision, EEOC. and going all-in on woke before woke was cool.
Canceled our phone plan with them 2 years ago and paid the last bill that following month then got another bill for 2 months after we canceled. Fighting with dot heads on the phone over that for a long time. Haven’t heard anything from them in the last few months they may have given up. I refused to pay it

When I hear ali baba or Pakisatani answer the phone I ask for an operator in America and always get one.

Back
Top Bottom