• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attempted break-in at Bulls-Eye Indoor Range and Gun Shop in Lawrenceville

Hope they can track his sorry ass down. Its POS like him that raise insurance rates and our cost in shops down the road. I think gun shops struggle already, add to it the break in risk. Such a bad deal.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The owner has a very heavy gauge wire/fence type barrier just like 10 feet inside the glass. They never made it past that point. Only caused heavy damage.
10 ft inside the store, like a secondary wall? That's a smart one!!

Yeah true, lol. Yes there are. Someone would have had to hear the noise. I completely forgot that,.. good point.

I used to drink at McCray's and park behind the gun range. Alaways thought those condos would be cool to live in except my liver would hate me.
I've thought the same. Home, town, food/drink, and range all just next door/across the street, not much better.. except for the beach or lake. That restaurant with craft brews next door is good too. Lawrenceville is a very decent little town to be in.

Noon news said that he initially tried to get in the back door with an axe. Then it took him 10 minutes to drive the back hoe across the street...he didn't have a clue on how to run it, busted a hydraulic hose and his night of crime was over. Building wasn't breached, NOTHING was taken. Resident in condo across street called 911 based on noise.

Back
Top Bottom