• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attempted break-in at Bulls-Eye Indoor Range and Gun Shop in Lawrenceville

Hope they get it fixed quick. They are good guys over there. I have been going there for a long time and know a few of the guys pretty well. Hope they catch the POS that did this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Multiple times in person and over the phone. Don't see how they stay in business honestly. I'm not the only one to feel that way either.
That's too bad to have that kind of negative reputation out there. I think I heard once before a while back from someone too. Wouldn't that be a bitch if it was only a revenge smashing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's too bad to have that kind of negative reputation out there. I think I heard once before a while back from someone too. Wouldn't that be a ***** if it was only a revenge smashing.

Yea that would be sad but it wouldn't surprise me.

Seems to be hit or miss, some people have great experiences there, I haven't :/

Yeah, I understand. I've heard more good than bad, think yours is the 2nd Neg on their "attitude issues." Some people don't have the personality and patience for customer service. That said, whoever they are there may not care they are hurting the business overall.

Reactions: VME
One of the best all around shops in the greater Atlanta area. Great selection IMO and cool guys to talk with. They always have had some of the lowest range pricing in town. Love shooting there! Hopefully the insurance/repairs process goes smoothly for them.

Angry to see the damage. I used to shoot there regularly, then tried to buy something and got treated like dirt because I was on a green card. Hadn't been back for years until a few months ago, which was fine. I may risk going again.

Back
Top Bottom