• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attempted break-in at Bulls-Eye Indoor Range and Gun Shop in Lawrenceville

They have a good selection of guns. Their range used to be awful. I think they've upgraded it, but haven't been there since. Employees that work there seem ok. It always seems pretty busy.

This is my go to RANGE, I know allot of people don't like it but few of the workers there are ODT Guys and always treat me RIGHT! I hope they are up and running soon!!

I did a deal there a little while back and liked the guy who was working there. Seemed like a decent shop. A little pricey, but decent.

This is just outlandish.

Lawrenceville is a very decent little town to be in.

Bawahahahaha Lville has become a ****hole over the years,grew up there

Reactions: VME
Lawrenceville is a very decent little town to be in.

Bawahahahaha Lville has become a ****hole over the years,grew up there
I grew up there too. Went to Central, graduated in '83. The town is better today than it was back then. But like almost all of Gwinnett county, the area is becoming more immigrant based. Gwinnett screwed up years ago giving contractors incentives to build cheap housing. It hurt the county overall, imho, with cheap homes comes renters, and crap neighborhoods. There are areas that are pretty nice, and many older neighborhoods that have become very run down. I think Lawrenceville is the main hub for Bosnian refugees, plus with the Spanish immigrants, the whole character of Gwinnett and all the Atlanta suburbs for that matter has changed significantly from 30-40 yrs ago. Lawrenceville downtown is pretty nice though, with the restaurants, shops, and summer music fests, its not bad at all. Just my opinion being in Dacula close by.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I grew up there too. Went to Central, graduated in '83. The town is better today than it was back then. But like almost all of Gwinnett county, the area is becoming more immigrant based. Gwinnett screwed up years ago giving contractors incentives to build cheap housing. It hurt the county overall, imho, with cheap homes comes renters, and crap neighborhoods. There are areas that are pretty nice, and many older neighborhoods that have become very run down. I think Lawrenceville is the main hub for Bosnian refugees, plus with the Spanish immigrants, the whole character of Gwinnett and all the Atlanta suburbs for that matter has changed significantly from 30-40 yrs ago. Lawrenceville downtown is pretty nice though, with the restaurants, shops, and summer music fests, its not bad at all. Just my opinion being in Dacula close by.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Class of 91 Central was great,but sadly it has changed drastically

I've visited this place plenty of times, it is certainly a very competitively priced gun store and the guys there are awesome. I've personally seen them deal with all types of customers of all races and you wouldn't know who was buying the firearm. Obviously I cannot speak for everyone but overall from my experience they'll treat you just like the person that was ahead of you.
But if you come in and start picking up rifles and start muzzle flagging people and acting like a moron, you probably are the one they don't wanna' sell a firearm too, so maybe some of the Neg that is spoken of, actually started when they picked up rifles on the open floor and we're freaking out customers and the employees.

Notice no one ever says "I was flagging the entire store and mis-handling firearms before I was treated poorly."

Speaking of the metal gate, the place does have extra barriers on all sides that is the time killer for criminals, either walls, gates, doors from every entry point possible, the police had a 3 min response time from what I heard from the guys and the station is extremely close to the square. The apartments are now over looking the street on top of it so the criminals just don't have time to pass the extra barriers and any human 911 calls, Time is a Criminals downfall at Bullseye.

I've purchased one gun from them for a fair price....Ruger 10/22, basic wood stock used, for $180. Some small ammo buys, never have used the range there. I was looking for a scope mount, they didn't have it, but the older guy there went out of his way to look it up, give me the part # so I could go home and buy via the internet....which I thought was outstanding service. I thanked him personally the next time I was in the store. My only beef is that there are no places to sit down, which is key for an old guy. Restroom is nice for a guy with 69 year old plumbing. I give them a solid B+/A-.

Back
Top Bottom