• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention Jerry

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
Attic cleaning and found five really nice belt buckles. Most of which say jerry vanzant on them. One doesn't have a name, and one just says "jerry." My mother raised me in this house, and now it's me and my family's
Home....so....Jerry is probably buried. I know it's a weird thing to post but I just don't want to throw them away, and I don't want them myself. All yours to the first taker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 144
I didn't, only because my family has been in this house since the 90's; and I don't do the whole Facebook thing. I got a PM from someone who does know A Jerry Vanzant, so that's a start. I'm really hoping this guy actually exists. Lol. That would be something else.

I just know of a Jerry Vanzant. I saw this and asked a Vanzant but she doesn't have any way of getting in touch with them. It was a big family though. Vanzants had long history from Douglasville, donated land for courthouse. I don't have Facebook here, u could possibly check real estate records of who lived there in the past. Or maybe someone on Facebook can find.

People still wear belt buckles like that? It would be pretty cool to have a "Jerry" belt buckle. I'd wear it with my "Bill" shirt.

Back
Top Bottom