• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attn: all ODT’ers....Bikers little cousin needs our help!

Just a thought but maybe set up a table at the Talking Rock event and let people put stuff on it to sell with the proceeds going to Bikers cousin. Wouldn't even have to man it. Just let everyone buy on the honor system and donate if they want to . In my experience there is an initial out pouring of support ( a very good thing ) but funds are still needed down the road. This may help bring in a little more money later . Just my thoughts .

Sheeesh, 6 months? :shocked:
We need to rob a bank. Well, not exactly, but...hmm
It was thought it would be 15k,for housing and all,the treatments are being paid for and close to 3k was collected already,so every little bit helps.Prayers help also,lots of prayers.

Just a thought but maybe set up a table at the Talking Rock event and let people put stuff on it to sell with the proceeds going to Bikers cousin. Wouldn't even have to man it. Just let everyone buy on the honor system and donate if they want to . In my experience there is an initial out pouring of support ( a very good thing ) but funds are still needed down the road. This may help bring in a little more money later . Just my thoughts .

Good idea and very true.

Back
Top Bottom