• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atv repair or maintenance

ZMBEKILR

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Just throwing this out here to help out the ODT family. If anyone needs repair or maintanance performed on their atv or dirt bike I can help you out. I do this out of my house but don't let that scare you. I guarantee I can beat anyone's price. I've done some work for a few guys on here already and enjoy the steady work. I do this on the side in the evenings. I can pickup and deliver also for a nominal fee of course. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will barter for firearms but cash is king.

wish you weren't so far...have a Honda 350 ESP that wont shift with the buttons. Figure its probably an easy fix if you know what your doing lol

wish you weren't so far...have a Honda 350 ESP that wont shift with the buttons. Figure its probably an easy fix if you know what your doing lol

I had the same problem with mine. ...after spending $600 at mountian to have the computer replaced it worked for a month then quit again. I took the shift motor off and found where water had been getting into the motor causing havoc. Haven't had a bit of trouble out of it since I caulked around the wiring boot.

I have a Kawasaki Mojave I think it's 2001. Anyway.. It won't start . It tries to start up but it dies. My cousin was able to get it running for a little bit. But that was it. Need help.

Back
Top Bottom