• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auburn should...

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
Represent the SEC well at the NC. The Ducks are very fast and have a solid run game, but the real holes in Auburn's D has been against the pass in the secondary. They should contain the run game and make Oregon do it in the air. We shall see. Should be a good one. I hope it's a convincing win like last night though. Get em' Auburn.

WDE!!

t2_gstatic_com_images_01a7bf79d5e525a02c1930402953f1e4._.jpg

This should be a good game, but both teams will have about 5 weeks off before the game. It may take awhile for them to get going. Both teams have a tendancy to get behind, then come back. I don't think Oregon can afford to let Auburn get a 2 or 3 touchdown lead. When they have to, Auburn can get pretty touch on defense,especially against the run. Hopefully it will be a good game and I hope Auburn will bring another title to an SEC team.

You never can tell, that is why they play the game. Who would have thought the score would be so one sided in the rematch with USC? That is why I love college football so much. I do hope Auburn can play a complete game much like in the SEC CG instead of getting behind early. Don't get me wrong it was great to witness all of those come back wins, but just like the old sit-com, "Eight is enough". War Eagle to all of you fellow Auburn fans and hopefully most of you other SEC folks will be rooting to keep the title "down home".

I predict Auburn to dominate. Yes, there are holes in the secondary. But, since when has Orgeon faced a defense like Auburns. Or an offense for that matter? I remember a few years back when everyone was picking Ohio State over Florida? Then Florida whips up on them? SEC is a dominate conference IMO.

I hope the SEC west will represent better than the east has done. So far our claim to be the best conference top to bottom isn't looking so good. Hopefully we will win out in the remaining bowl games.

I hope the SEC west will represent better than the east has done. So far our claim to be the best conference top to bottom isn't looking so good. Hopefully we will win out in the remaining bowl games.
Yeah, it hasn't been looking so good for the East. I picked Tenn to lose to NC, but the damn dogs and cocks let me down. The West will take care of business!!

Back
Top Bottom