• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction 20: Federal Power Shock 150 grain 30-30 ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
7pt62THOR 7pt62THOR - To help our Brother sniper22 sniper22 I have a proposal for you: You keep the ammo, by helping with this last $80.00 you bid, and I will match with another $80.00 - You can ask alleycat alleycat later if I had wired the money or not! - I am really willing JUST to help this great Man that is in need, and we sure can help, thank God!

7pt62THOR 7pt62THOR - To help our Brother sniper22 sniper22 I have a proposal for you: You keep the ammo, by helping with this last #80.00 you bid, and I will match with another $80.00 - You can ask alleycat alleycat later if I had wired the money or not! - I am really willing JUST to help this great Man that is in need, and we sure can help, thank God!

That's an outstanding proposal my brother, and I have NO DOUBT that you are sincere and truthful, but I'm planning on sending alleycat alleycat a check for sniper22 sniper22 . Thank you and may GOD bless you.

That's an outstanding proposal my brother, and I have NO DOUBT that you are sincere and truthful, but I'm planning on sending alleycat alleycat a check for sniper22 sniper22 . Thank you and may GOD bless you.
That's even better Brother!
Beside the last bid I did, I will top more cash as donation as well!!!
giphy (11).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom