• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction for Ally - Smith & Wesson 22A - .22 LR Pistol

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
By now, hopefully you are aware that there is an ODT individual that could use our help.

I have been auctioning off some new ESEE Knives
and some other items that I have, in hopes that a little generosity helps Ally's family out. Many of you have bid on these auctions - THANK YOU.

This Smith and Wesson 22A, was donated by another member @numbers , who won another auction. It's his way of paying it forward.

He asked that I auction it off on behalf of Ally, hoping we can help the Smith family a little more.

I am relisting this great little pistol, in hopes that we can push the help and generosity of ODT a little farther. @numbers - Thank You!

Here is the original link from ODT. **3 yr old w/leukemia **

Payment can be made direct to Ally's family through PayPal.

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Ally and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive recovery.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the pistol and will be meeting up with the winner. I can meet in Canton almost any weekend, and around town with a little notice.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end one week from today, Sunday July 31st at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

You can paypal direct to Ally's family, or pay me and I will deliver the funds at auction end.

Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks @alleycat

Here are the details on the pistol.

Great for shooters of all skill levels, the versatile Smith & Wesson® 22A Rimfire Pistol is an ideal choice for plinking, practice shooting, or competitive target shooting. A great choice for a first pistol or a gun to hone shooting skills on, the 22A sports a 5.5'' barrel with adjustable target sights on top. The full length sight bridge features an integral Weaver-style optics mount. Gun features a lightweight aluminum alloy frame, stainless steel slide, and Soft Touch rubber grip. External thumb safety. Tool-free takedown. Ambidextrous magazine release.

• Adjustable target sights on top
  • Features integral Weaver-style optics mount
  • Soft Touch rubber grip
  • External thumb safety
  • Tool-free takedown
2016-07-15 18.03.56.jpg
2016-07-15 18.04.14.jpg
2016-07-15 18.04.37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom