• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Esee Commemorative Izula (Blue Blade)

Paynefree

Default rank 5000+ posts
Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/esee-commemorative-izula-blue-blade.1468707/
Item Name: Esee Commemorative Izula (Blue Blade)

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: Sharp and needs to be used..

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As some of you may have seen we have another tragic accident that has affiliated itself with our site here. If you haven't heard there is a small write up below. When these types of things get posted it hits home a little. We all have had our ups and downs in life but we're still alive and well. Not everyone gets that opportunity. Tragedy doesn't discriminate but when its an child or teenager its a little different. For that reason I have decided to post up a rather unique item. We've doen these types of auctions before so bid away and lets show this family that the ODT isn't just a bunch of keyboard commandos that love guns and other men stuff. If you cant participate in the auctioin the most impoprtant thing you can do is send up a prayer for Vanessa.
There's strength in numbers and it shows what type of community we truly are in times like these. If one can put a thousand to flight then two can put ten thousand to flight..

From Jimmyjac54 Jimmyjac54

ODT Members I love this site and have met a lot of great people. My brother and I are always on here having fun. But I ask for something much greater today. My niece needs your prayers. She was air lifted from Macon to Children's Hospital in Atlanta from a horrible tubing accident. She just turned 14 and had brain surgery and now it's wait and see. Doctors say it's a miracle and she's fighting everyday to make progress. This just happened Saturday evening. Prayer is a powerful thing and any prayers for our niece and my brothers daughter, Vanessa, is much appreciated.

Here's a link to donate to as well:
https://www.freefunder.com/campaign/victory-for-vanessa

Esee Commemorative Izula blade
I'll ship it and of course cover shipping if you're not local for a FTF meet.
Bid away guys.. Auction will end on July 30th around 9 pm..

Specifications
  • Overall Length: 6.25"
  • Blade Length (end of handle to tip): 2.88"
  • Thickness: 0.156"
  • Steel: 1095 Carbon
  • Weight: 2 ounces without sheath
  • Finish: Textured powder coat
  • Blade Width: 1.0"
  • Grind: Flat
  • Sheathing: Injection Molded, White
  • Pommel: Hole to accommodate carabiner
  • Spine: Thumb grippers, 0.5" long