• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction for Vanessa (@johnnyplant)

Paynefree

Default rank 5000+ posts
Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja
326   0
Reaction score
All 5 silver rounds Sunshine Minting donated by JohnnyPlant JohnnyPlant

As some of you may have seen we have another tragic accident that has affiliated itself with our site here. If you haven't heard there is a small write up below. When these types of things get posted it hits home a little. We all have had our ups and downs in life but we're still alive and well. Not everyone gets that opportunity. Tragedy doesn't discriminate but when its an child or teenager its a little different. For that reason I have decided to post up a rather unique item. We've doen these types of auctions before so bid away and lets show this family that the ODT isn't just a bunch of keyboard commandos that love guns and other men stuff. If you cant participate in the auctioin the most impoprtant thing you can do is send up a prayer for Vanessa.
There's strength in numbers and it shows what type of community we truly are in times like these. If one can put a thousand to flight then two can put ten thousand to flight..

From Jimmyjac54 Jimmyjac54

ODT Members I love this site and have met a lot of great people. My brother and I are always on here having fun. But I ask for something much greater today. My niece needs your prayers. She was air lifted from Macon to Children's Hospital in Atlanta from a horrible tubing accident. She just turned 14 and had brain surgery and now it's wait and see. Doctors say it's a miracle and she's fighting everyday to make progress. This just happened Saturday evening. Prayer is a powerful thing and any prayers for our niece and my brothers daughter, Vanessa, is much appreciated.
Here's a link to donate to as well:
https://www.freefunder.com/campaign/victory-for-vanessa

Update.

Vanessa continues to improve and regain strength each day. The are shooting for a goal of being released from Scottish Rite next Wednesday. She is working hard in therapy to prove to all the doctors and therapist that she is ready to "break up out of there" as she puts it. She was able to play soccer yesterday during physical therapy which really seemed to lift her spirits. She told us she was a little rusty but it was fun to play. And I made her agree there would be no headers! Occupational therapy seems to improve each time she goes. She was able to tie her own shoes and pick up coins. Both major accomplishments! Her strength in her right hand improves more and more with every session. Speech therapy is also progressing and I can tell with every visit the difference it is making. She has told many of us that she knows that Jesus is in her heart and that God is leading her. She is the most amazingly strong little girl I have ever known. (And she will be mad at me for saying little girl I am sure) There will be lots of therapy once she comes home and she will continue to work hard and keep improving. The duration of how long she will continue therapy is unknown at this time - but all of those around her are committed to being by her side for as long as it takes. Please continue praying for our sweet Vanessa - she has said that all the love and prayers are making her strong. And please keep Tim and Nydia in your prayers as this journey has been an exhausting emotional roller coaster - but they are reassured each day by Vanessa's faith that she will be better soon.

1 troy ounce each. Winner gets all 5. Sorry STB I'm sure is not included.. As always if one cant meet ftf we'll arrange shipping..

johnnyplant silver 2.jpg
johnnyplant silver.jpg

Back
Top Bottom