• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction for Vanessa (Pelican 65Q-OC Tan Elite Cooler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
As some of you may have seen we have another tragic accident that has affiliated itself with our site here. If you haven't heard there is a small write up below. When these types of things get posted it hits home a little. We all have had our ups and downs in life but we're still alive and well. Not everyone gets that opportunity. Tragedy doesn't discriminate but when its an child or teenager its a little different. For that reason I have decided to post up a rather unique item. We've doen these types of auctions before so bid away and lets show this family that the ODT isn't just a bunch of keyboard commandos that love guns and other men stuff. If you cant participate in the auctioin the most impoprtant thing you can do is send up a prayer for Vanessa.
There's strength in numbers and it shows what type of community we truly are in times like these. If one can put a thousand to flight then two can put ten thousand to flight...

From Jimmyjac54 Jimmyjac54

"ODT Members I love this site and have met a lot of great people. My brother and I are always on here having fun. But I ask for something much greater today. My niece needs your prayers. She was air lifted from Macon to Children's Hospital in Atlanta from a horrible tubing accident. She just turned 14 and had brain surgery and now it's wait and see. Doctors say it's a miracle and she's fighting everyday to make progress. This just happened Saturday evening. Prayer is a powerful thing and any prayers for our niece and my brothers daughter, Vanessa, is much appreciated."

https://www.freefunder.com/campaign/victory-for-vanessa

This auction will end Sunday July 30th at 9 p.m.

Like new Pelican 65Q-OC Tan Elite Cooler

(like this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pelican-65Q-OC-Tan-Elite-Cooler/29591486)

pickup from DinkyDau DinkyDau (or since it was hamburglar3 hamburglar3 's idea, he offered to help relocate it into the Atlanta area, LOL)

IMG_0200.JPG

Thanks DinkyDau DinkyDau !

As some of you may have seen we have another tragic accident that has affiliated itself with our site here. If you haven't heard there is a small write up below. When these types of things get posted it hits home a little. We all have had our ups and downs in life but we're still alive and well. Not everyone gets that opportunity. Tragedy doesn't discriminate but when its an child or teenager its a little different. For that reason I have decided to post up a rather unique item. We've doen these types of auctions before so bid away and lets show this family that the ODT isn't just a bunch of keyboard commandos that love guns and other men stuff. If you cant participate in the auctioin the most impoprtant thing you can do is send up a prayer for Vanessa.
There's strength in numbers and it shows what type of community we truly are in times like these. If one can put a thousand to flight then two can put ten thousand to flight...

From Jimmyjac54 Jimmyjac54

"ODT Members I love this site and have met a lot of great people. My brother and I are always on here having fun. But I ask for something much greater today. My niece needs your prayers. She was air lifted from Macon to Children's Hospital in Atlanta from a horrible tubing accident. She just turned 14 and had brain surgery and now it's wait and see. Doctors say it's a miracle and she's fighting everyday to make progress. This just happened Saturday evening. Prayer is a powerful thing and any prayers for our niece and my brothers daughter, Vanessa, is much appreciated."

https://www.freefunder.com/campaign/victory-for-vanessa

This auction will end Sunday July 30th at 9 p.m.

Like new Pelican 65Q-OC Tan Elite Cooler

(like this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pelican-65Q-OC-Tan-Elite-Cooler/29591486)

pickup from DinkyDau DinkyDau (or since it was hamburglar3 hamburglar3 's idea, he offered to help relocate it into the Atlanta area, LOL)

View attachment 1255997

Thanks DinkyDau DinkyDau !

Awesome cooler! Love mine!!! ALL these auctions are so cool. I love seeing ODT come together to help those who need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom