• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction for Vanessa (Pelican 65Q-OC Tan Elite Cooler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't agree more!!! If health would permit I would never get rid of this,,,,Until I heard about Vanessa, Open your hearts and wallets people, it is one hell of a cooler..Make my offering worthy of such a great cause..How do you measure the life quality of a young lady in need.....Give from your heart Please..DD

Can't agree more!!! If health would permit I would never get rid of this,,,,Until I heard about Vanessa, Open your hearts and wallets people, it is one hell of a cooler..Make my offering worthy of such a great cause..How do you measure the life quality of a young lady in need.....Give from your heart Please..DD
Thank you very much! Thank you for your kindness. Our family can't express enough gratitude to you and to everyone involved with these auctions!!

Thank you sir for being so generous

Thank you sir for being so generous
I have to say it was @hamburglar3 that gave me the idea and suggestion..I find the later in life, I am blessed to have that, having the opportunity to pay it forward for the kids. It is an honor to pay it forward, in the hopes of making her life less stressful and I hope this does! I hope people dig deep within their heart and pocket for such a great cause..Kids and their future are worth so much more to me now at my age...Please help her in her tough task ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom