• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction for Vanessa (SPORTING CLAYS) garlandmountain.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you have done so much. Prayers, thoughts, donations, auctions, lend a helping hand, put up postings, shared Vanessa's story, put items up for sale, pitched in money to auction items, put your items up for auction. I can't say thank you enough from me and from my family.

See below announcement from Peachtree City Soccer and with the help of Mike and C's family sports grill they are donating 10% of all sales every Wednesday in the month of August. They have great food, two of my kids work there and so does Vanessa's older sister. Come out and eat and let me know your coming and I will give you a box of ammo. 9mm or 223 if you come. Thanks again for everything.

Support Vanessa Countryman in August at Mike and C's!
July 2017

Earlier this month, Lazers and AFC Lightning player Vanessa Countryman was involved in a tubing accident which resulted in the need for extensive medical and rehabilitation services.

Now the community around our clubs can support Vanessa every Wednesday in August by eating at Mike and C's Family Sports Grill at 1200 Highway 74 Suite 14. 10% of every dollar spent every Wednesday will go to the Countryman family to assist with the costs of initial care and inpatient rehabilitation.

You can also still support Vanessa and her family by giving to the Victory for Vanessa FreeFunder campaign here: https://www.freefunder.com/campaign/victory-for-vanessa.

Everyone at Lazers continues to send their best wishes to the Countryman family and hopes to see Vanessa at PAC again soon.

Enjoy the game!

Progressive. Professional. Player Development.

Lazers Soccer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom