• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction: Redneck Buck Hunter Autographed Batman Lego! **UPDATED w/ PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell the catfish for $50 and place a bid! If it reaches $50, I will be upping the charity portion to the ODT to 40%. If it reaches $100, I will donate 50%

Didnt the lego look like this?

www.instructables.com_image_FD8C72KFYTCL7Q7_Lego_Man_RPG_launcher.jpg

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/sh...-i-find-a-member&p=45596&viewfull=1#post45596

And you're selling this "genuine" batman lego for $40 bucks and not even giving all of it to the ODT? Wow.

I am actually serious. But, do what you want, its only $50 someone is going to shell out for a .50 cent toy. I thought it was an ODT auction 100% but now that I see you're keeping most of the cash, I will say it again:

Wow.

/unsubscribe

Seriously. Your attempt to convince me to feel like the mafia might have worked if I hadn't donated hours in site logo design, decal design as well as a 12 gauge shotgun, cash and a huge allotment of time to the better interest of ODT. Have you done anything to help the site? If you are gonna call me out, I think it's fair I make a "recall", ehh? :)

Last edited:
And if I clear $25 on this auction, it will actually go to my 9 year old son for a replacement Batman lego set considering he offered (on his own) to break up a Batman set to setup this auction. Wasn't really planning on going to Vegas on the proceeds from this one but I do appreciate your democratic approach to my finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom