• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction: Redneck Buck Hunter Autographed Batman Lego! **UPDATED w/ PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the 50.00 or the 0.50..... This Lego piece and the story behind it has given me way more than 50.00 worth of entertainment, plus it helps out our ODT! And a BIG ole thanks to CCW for his contribution to our site.

I don't like bringing stuff like this up, but CCW is definitely one of the top contributors to the site both monetarily and time wise. And I figured when I saw the auction that the money was probably going to one of his kids and not in his pocket.

This is supposed to just be fun, so let's just have a good time watching Bowdoc's addiction level spiral out of control! :)

Save some money bowdoc, I got an auction coming up you won't want to miss! Let's just say it involves a slot machine and naughty lighter........

And if I clear $25 on this auction, it will actually go to my 9 year old son for a replacement Batman lego set considering he offered (on his own) to break up a Batman set to setup this auction. Wasn't really planning on going to Vegas on the proceeds from this one but I do appreciate your democratic approach to my finances.

Yea, what he says!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom