• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aug 15th= squirrels....anyone ready?

It's hot. My place is the fox squirrel capital of the world, but they are safe from me until it cools off a bit.

I’ve seen a few fox squirrels on WMA’s up here and at my lease land in Carroll County.
MRH MRH , you aren’t kidding about that area being the Fox Squirrel capitol. We’ve seen a bunch while hunting the WMA near your place and I have seen a ton of them on my old lease in Macon and Taylor Counties.

It's hot. My place is the fox squirrel capital of the world, but they are safe from me until it cools off a bit.

I will take you up on the Fox Squirrel/ Post Deer season hunt this year! I will need to make up for lost time. My surgeon won't even allow walking on uneven terrain right now. The warden is making sure I follow the rules. No early squirrels for me :(

I will take you up on the Fox Squirrel/ Post Deer season hunt this year! I will need to make up for lost time. My surgeon won't even allow walking on uneven terrain right now. The warden is making sure I follow the rules. No early squirrels for me :(

I hate it you have to go through that, but hopefully this go around will be the end of it and you won't have to deal with any more of that crap.

And I will be glad to go blast some tree rats when you feel up to it.

I hate it you have to go through that, but hopefully this go around will be the end of it and you won't have to deal with any more of that crap.

And I will be glad to go blast some tree rats when you feel up to it.

It's no biggie. I knew it was coming. It's something you put off until the bitter end. My feet go numb by 2pm everyday. It's the bitter end. Book that squirrel hunt. I will PM close to time. Color Phase Fox Squirrel is a Unicorn for me.

It's no biggie. I knew it was coming. It's something you put off until the bitter end. My feet go numb by 2pm everyday. It's the bitter end. Book that squirrel hunt. I will PM close to time. Color Phase Fox Squirrel is a Unicorn for me.

Sounds good man. Most of our squirrels are blonde/reddish with black faces, with white on the tips of their noses. Really beautiful. They get pretty big too. We have plenty of greys too.

Back
Top Bottom