• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aug 4th Swap Meet 10 am start time.Crippens Church Anyone Want To Donate A Grand Prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudo's all around to everyone responsible for putting today's event together- you know who you are but I will name a few...… crippen crippen & Crew for hosting, Leatherhead Leatherhead & Crew for the delicious chili slaw dogs, BIKER13 BIKER13 for promoting the event. I would like to thank everyone for their donations to the Grand Prize Giveaway Drawings- we had some really nice prizes today and it was a lot of fun handing them out, I know I enjoyed it and hope everyone else did too.:becky::hungry::victorious:

Thank you Leatherhead Leatherhead for your service both to our community and for the chili!

Thank you crippen crippen for hoting the event and allowing us into your place of worship. Faith and Open mindness is what makes this life great.

Thank you BIKER13 BIKER13 for spearheading these and being you.

Thank you 1moondog 1moondog for welcoming us into the building and especially for lending me a table.

It was great seeing everyone and talking for a few.

Thanks to all who bought the safety glasses, quick attach offsets, and cigars....now save up and buy the shotguns!

Next time I need to take pictures because I suck at names.

Thank you Leatherhead Leatherhead for your service both to our community and for the chili!

Thank you crippen crippen for hoting the event and allowing us into your place to worship.

Thank you BIKER13 BIKER13 for spearheading these and being you.

Thank you 1moondog 1moondog for welcoming us into the building and especially for lending me a table.

It was great seeing everyone and talking for a few.

Thanks to all who bought the safety glasses, quick attach offsets, and cigars....now save up and buy the shotguns!

Next time I need to take pictures because I suck at names.
Happy to do it, sir. :yo:
Yes

And a big thank you to everyone who donated. We covered the food cost and put about $100 in the plate
Good deal. :thumb:

Next meet the goal is to have a really nice 1911 :cool:

F5707EFE-CF4D-4BEC-B2FC-EE0F943ED076.jpeg
4AF39CED-BE79-4F0B-A692-E60070379146.jpeg

Attachments

• 20180804_112439.jpg
    20180804_112439.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom