• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auto ban any "user" posting a URL in the title

I'd block any New User here from posting any links at all in the title or in the text of his post-- until they've been here for three months and during that time had at least five posts that are on topic, relevant to that specific thread or forum, and not just spam.

Also, since spambots like to publish 30,000 word manifestoes touting the benefits of their product I think new users should be limited to something like 300 words or 2000 characters during the first three months here.

I'd block any New User here from posting any links at all in the title or in the text of his post-- until they've been here for three months and during that time had at least five posts that are on topic, relevant to that specific thread or forum, and not just spam.

Also, since spambots like to publish 30,000 word manifestoes touting the benefits of their product I think new users should be limited to something like 300 words or 2000 characters during the first three months here.
You're too generous. We should only allow new users to use emoji reactions for their first year of membership. :rofl:

You should write a lengthy, overwritten contract, much like your postings :boink:, with all the rulz and regs for noobs to sign before being allowed to post.

Back
Top Bottom